Important note: The benefits under this warranty are in addition to other legal rights and remedies you may have in relation to Compupool products.
PLEASE READ These terms and conditions carefully, as failure to comply may affect your legal rights under this warranty;
This warranty applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Any Product used in a commercial application for any “regulated pool”, are warranted against defect for a period of one year.
The manufacturer will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage caused by operation outside the prescribed limits as outlined in the instruction manual, incorrect installation, connection to an incorrect mains power supply, changes to wiring, misuse, abuse, negligence, accidental damage, normal wear and tear, or damage caused by water entry & incorrect water chemistry.
Note: This warranty is strictly in-factory repair. In the case of failure, the complete unit must be returned to Compupool or their designated agent.
If a defect occurs in any Compupool product during the warranty period, Compupool will at its discretion, repair the product or replace and install the defective part, free of charge provided that the defect results solely from poor workmanship or materials and subject to these terms and conditions.
Freight is covered by this warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase or installation, within a 50 km (15 miles) radius of an authorised Compupool Service Agent.
The purchaser is responsible for any freight incurred outside of this 50Km radius.
Warranties are valid only within the original country of purchase. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the region's Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All warranty periods commence on the date of purchase by the end user. The provisions of this warranty are not transferable.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
This warranty only applies where:
- The products requiring installation have been sold with installation included and have been installed by a Pool Service Professional, licenced plumber, electrician or person who has completed an TAFE accredited course in swimming pool care and maintenance appropriate to the region or a person with more than 12 months on the job learning or a person supervised by one of these people, in accordance with any written installation instructions provided.
- Proof of installation will be required for installation any product unless it is a replacement spare part that is not required
- The products have been operated in accordance with written instructions supplied by Compupool
- The purchaser can provide proof of purchase that specifies the date of purchase and proof of installation by a qualified professional
- The product has been serviced or maintained regularly by a pool professional.
Products with Pro-Rata Warranty
If a purchaser makes a claim under this Warranty during any pro-rata Warranty Period, Compupool will, at its discretion, replace any defective product, material or part, provided that the purchaser contributes to a percentage of Compupool’ s list price.
List prices on the compupool website can be viewed by creating an account and viewing the products at www.compupool.com.au
Products with 6 Year Limited Warranty
Compupool Pool products that come with a Limited Warranty are covered for 2 years full and 4 years Pro Rata.
If a purchaser makes a claim under this Warranty during any pro-rata Warranty Period, Compupool will, at its discretion, replace any defective product, material or part, provided that the purchaser contributes to a percentage of Compupool’ s list price. ( 50% for Salt Cells with 6 Years Limited Warranty )
The warranty may be void if the following occurs:
- Damage to the unit beyond CompuPool's control.
- Damage due to improper pool chemistry, including if the salt content of the pool or spa is always not maintained according to the installation guide supplied with your unit.
- Damage due to improper installation
- Damage due to failure to properly maintain unit, including if the Electrolytic Cell is not cleaned regularly or cleaned by any other method other than by method in this manual.
- Damage caused by insects or natural elements.
- Modifications to products which are not approved by Compupool.
- The water temperature of the pool or spa exceeds 45 degrees centigrade.
- Damage due to improper service or if the Product is serviced by any other person other than a person authorized to do so by CompuPool Products or its agents.